Thundering Horde Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally! I wish to make contact with you all again...

Go down

Finally! I wish to make contact with you all again... Empty Finally! I wish to make contact with you all again...

Post by AlexM 7/20/2011, 12:54 am

Khan,

You probably do not remember me but I have spent literally 3 weeks combing google to find you guys again. Only till a now that I remembered 'Thunder HORDE Domain" did I find you all. You were the best alliance I have ever had and it was back in t3 so it has been awhile. Does Airborne still play? What about Bear? It was my sophomore year of high school I played with you guys and I remember every moment of it. If you will not let me in, please make contact with me. amoore24hhs@gmail.com or leaderofukot on skype. I really want to join up with y'all again where ever you play now. I asked my leader of you guys and he said he heard you were on a Danish server awhile back so I rushed to find this forum again so we could once again be under one alliance. I miss you guys, please give me a chance to explain... as the days of me being in HORDE were truly the gold days of travian. I also remember your long application so I will do the best of my ability to fill it out again if I need to when I hear from you all.

-AlexM Dancing

AlexM

Back to top Go down

Finally! I wish to make contact with you all again... Empty Re: Finally! I wish to make contact with you all again...

Post by Heartwolf 10/25/2011, 2:40 pm

haven't been playing for a while. and this horde is not on any other server
Heartwolf
Heartwolf
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 4007

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum